Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3X Tagging

I did this last year in a different version before joining FB. But, I less playful people may resent being tagged, so I'll post it for you to (ab)use at a discreet distance.

I was tagged so now... You've been tagged! It works like this: you are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag me. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. (Yes this is what the note said)...HA!

To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your [Facebook, from where I paste verbatim these instructions] profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3's, tag at least 10 people (in the right hand corner of the app), then click publish.
Three names I go by:
Tootie (only by my wife)
Murph (only by my permission)
Fionnchú (nom de plume et guerre; a conflation of my surname with my birth surname, both in Irish)

Three jobs I have had in my life:
Chicken renderer (this is not a joke)
Parking attendant (college work-study)
Red Cross Blood Services (I scheduled donors)

Three places I have lived:
Los Angeles (birthplace)
Claremont, CA (25 miles east, not much variety)
Temple City, CA (12 miles east, even less so)

Three favorite drinks:
Belgian ale
Red wine
Tea, strong with milk & sugar

Three TV shows that I watch:
Curb Your Enthusiasm (to understand the culture I married into and the city I was born in-- or its Westside congested by East Coasters and Eurotrash not born here)
The Soup (saves time by regurgitating best bits of the worst shows digested)
Dexter (Leo got me and Layne, uh, hooked recently)

Three places I have been:
Canada
Czech Republic
Hungary

Three people who e-mail/IM/Facebook me regularly:
Carrie
Lee
Tony

Three of my favorite restaurants:
El Morfi (Argentinian-Italian)
Water Grill (fancy fish)
Tam O'Shanter (somewhat cheaper fish)

Three friends I think will respond:
Layne (technically not a friend, she's my spouse)
Leo (ditto, son)
Niall (ditto, ditto)

Three things I'm looking forward to:
Marital bliss (anew)
Drinking poitín (once?)
Eternal bliss (finally)

Three Places I would like to visit:
Bhutan (unless the bohos and/or hippies get there first)
Béara peninsula, Co Cork (they already did)
Iceland (ditto)

Diagram: "Social Bookmarking and Tagging Concepts Interaction" from "Irish Wonder's SEO Consulting Blog." 2-13-06.

1 comment:

Bo said...

That was amusing! Might have to do this m'sel.