Saturday, February 6, 2010

What's my (Celtic Zodiac) Sign?

"What's your Celtic Zodiac sign?" with the result Oak - The Stabilizer.
June 10 – July 7.

Those born under the Celtic tree astrology sign of the Oak have a special gift of strength. They are protective people and often become a champion for those who do not have a voice. In other words, the Oak is the crusader and the spokesperson for the underdog. Nurturing, generous and helpful, you are a gentle giant among the Celtic zodiac signs.

You exude an easy confidence and naturally assume everything will work out to a positive outcome. You have a deep respect for history and ancestry, and many people with this sign become teachers. You love to impart your knowledge of the past to others.

Oak signs have a need for structure, and will often go to great lengths to gain the feeling of control in their lives. Healthy Oak signs live long, full, happy lives and enjoy large family settings and are likely to be involved with large social/community networks. Oak signs pair off well with the Ash and Reed, and are known to harmoniously join with Ivy signs too.

Sign: Oak Tree (Duir) Symbol: The White Horse or The Golden Wheel Ruling Planet: Jupiter - Jovyn Celtic Gods: Dagda.

Image: "Celtic Zodiac" Me? Exuding easy confidence? Hmm. I also lack a large family and thus any "setting" to enjoy. Maybe social networking with friends real, electronic, or both replaces this need that the lack of progeny surrounding me provides. However, the bent for history, ancestry & knowledge of the past, the imparting by teaching, and blogging, to others, fits me perfectly. You can find out more at the link above, or via the Facebook Quiz from which I took this, without taking it, thanks to a post from a friend who shares my birth-month. Not a "real" believer in astrology, but I liked this result better than "What Hero from 'The Táin' Are You?" pairing me with hapless Fergus Mac Róich. And I must admit, via the URL link above, it's fun for this Californian Celt to have as my Amergin Verse: "I am a God who sets the Head afire with Smoke."

No comments: